October 21, 2016

Pins I've Pinned And Posts I've Liked

various family members thought i should remove the political commentary that i had here before - so i'm taking their advice. although part of me feels like this is my blog and i can write what i want. ;) hopefully no one was put off by my (very brief) thoughts about the election!

anyway! super late post today but wanted to do an pinterest/instagram post really quick! pins first...

the brick. the kitchen. the giant window. my god i weep!!

via cedar hill farmhouse

i'm a sucker for a good nook and this is a good nook. ;)

via pencil shavings studio

this laundry room is what dreams are made of.

kate marker interiors

insta faves...

how fun is this beach house bedroom? so well thought out!

@victoriabalsoninteriors

this dining room is so good. i love a round table!

@beckiowens

are you guys following dina holland's home renovation? these cabinets and and that counter plus those floors. i'm hoping she'll just adopt me.

@honeyandfitz

have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio